Advantages of Using Abrasive Waterjet of Indiana
- Competitive Prototype Cost
- Production or Limited Runs on Short Notice
- Flexibility and Speed
- Production Directly From DWG™ and DXF™ Files, CAD Files
- Accuracy and Repeatability
- Precise, Intricate Shapes With Tolerances of ±.005
Our mission is to help companies and individual inventors in improving process times, saving materials, and bringing new and improved products to market. This will be achieved by utilizing the latest cutting technology to maximize machine efficiency.
These cost savings will justify our cutting technology in prototyping, as well as small to medium-sized production runs.
Some materials are more efficiently cut with waterjet than any other processes that use conventional methods. Likewise some material are cut much faster with a laser. Let us help you find the most economical process for your parts. Our Midwest values and Hoosier work ethics combined will produce quality products on time and at a fair price.